Versa filler which is officially known as Revanesse Versa is a Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal filler produced by Prollenium Medical Technologies.
Hyaluronic Acid is the primary ingredient in Versa filler. It is a naturally occurring substance that is found in the skin. It can as well be produced as an injectable soft tissue filler used to aesthetically restore facial volume and correct facial lines.
Hyaluronic Acid helps retain moisture and give the skin a smooth, hydrated feel and appearance. As we grow older, the amount of Hyaluronic Acid in the body reduces. The reduction of HA causes the body to lose its ability to retain moisture. This leads to wrinkles, sagging and formation of lines on the skin.
Versa filler is a multi-purpose dermal filler used to improve and enhance facial areas such as cheeks, lips, nose, nasolabial folds and under eyes.
It has a high molecular weight that allows it to slowly breakdown over time, thereby increasing its longevity. It was approved for use in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2017.
It is produced with an advanced wet milling technology and proprietary formula. It creates an ideal balance and uniformity throughout the facial contours.
Versa filler works by injecting the substance with a syringe into the facial areas that require enhancements.
What is Versa filler used for?
- To fill-up and increase facial volume – Versa filler is used to fill-up and increase the volume of the face. If the contours of your face are not uniform, it is used to fill up the contours to make them uniform. If your face looks emaciated or bony, you can use Versa filler to fill up and enhance your facial looks.
- To increase the firmness of facial muscles – Versa filler can also be used to increase the firmness of facial muscles. If your cheeks are fallen, it can be used to increase their firmness.
- To decrease wrinkles and folds – It is used to decrease facial wrinkles and folds in older people. Wrinkles and folds are common facial issues faced by older adults. Versa filler eliminates facial wrinkles by filling up the facial skin with its soft tissue filler. It makes the skin look younger and smoother.
- It creates facial balance and symmetry – Some people have facial looks that is not balanced. One part of the face may be different from the other part. Versa filler will help to balance the facial look and symmetry of the face. This enhances the face, making it look more beautiful.
- It moisturizes and hydrate the skin – Versa filler helps to moisturize and hydrate dry skin. It makes the face look smoother and fresh.
- Improve signs of facial aging – Some people look older than their age. This is a common condition experienced by most women in the United States. Versa filler helps to improve signs of facial aging and makes the face look younger.
- To plump lips and enhance nasal contours – Versa filler is used to plump the lips and make it fuller. It is used to increase the texture of the lips and to ease lip lines. It is also used to enhance the shape and contours of the nose.
Who should not be treated with Versa filler?
Before undergoing a Versa filler treatment, you need to consult with your doctor and dermatologist. You will be taken through some tests and you will be asked some questions about your medical history.
Generally, to be an ideal candidate for the treatment, there are some important things and factors that are considered.
You should not use Versa filler if:
- You have scars at the treatment sites
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are not up to 22 years’ old
- You have ache or any inflammatory diseases of the skin
- You have a history of keloid formation
- You have a history of hypertrophic scarring
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions
- You have an allergy to natural rubber latex
- You have increased immune responses to common allergens
- You are allergic to hyaluronic acid products
- You are currently undergoing concomitant anticoagulant therapy or antiplatelet therapy.
- You have a history of bleeding disorders or clotting disorders
- You have acute or chronic skin disease.
- You have an infection or wound on the face
How is the treatment done?
Versa treatment can be performed in a facial rejuvenation center or a skin care clinic. Before undergoing the treatment, the doctor will ask you some general questions about your medical history.
The doctor will identify the treatment areas and clean the skin thoroughly. Local or topical anesthetic will be applied to ensure your comfort. The doctor will then inject the Versa filler solution into the skin areas.
The treatment generally less than an hour to be completed.
After the treatment, you can go back home in a few minutes time. You can resume work or your normal daily activities. Side effects are very minimal.
You are, however, advised not to engage in exercises for 24 to 48 hours after the treatment. Versa filler treatments have a decreased chance of swelling due to its unique formulation of Hyaluronic Acid.
However, you should not have the treatment with a laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peeling or dermabrasion treatments. You should not take over-the-counter wrinkle products or prescription wrinkle treatments within 4 weeks before the treatment. This is because there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if you are involved in any of these treatments before undergoing Versa filler treatment.
How long does the filler Versa last?
Versa filler can help take several years off the way an individual look. It will make you look younger than your actual age.
You can see the result of Versa filler immediately after you undergo the treatment. Typically, the effect of the treatment lasts for an average of six months to a year. This means for the first six months to a year after the treatment you will experience an enhanced facial look. You will look more beautiful and appealing.
After the first six months of the treatment, maintenance treatment is often required. The maintenance treatment is to better enhance the result of the treatment.
The treatment can be repeated after several months when the effect of the previous treatment is totally fading off.
Which company makes Versa filler?
The company that produces Versa filler is a Canadian company known as Prollenium Medical Technologies.
Prollenium Medical Technologies was founded in 2002. It is located in Ontario Canada. A company that produces aesthetic skin care products and treatments. With a team of aesthetic physicians and nurses, we produce the finest dermal fillers, facial aesthetics and skincare products.
Versa filler longevity
Versa filler lasts as long as every other hyaluronic acid filler. Its longevity depends on how it was injected and the patient involved. If it was injected properly in the right areas and on the right patient, it is expected to last longer. Versa filler typically lasts for a minimum period of six months up to a year.
Versa filler reviews
Versa has been reviewed and commended by a lot of people. A lot of people have experienced significant changes in their facial looks. Both men and women have gone through Versa filler treatments and they have given good reviews of the product. Below is a review from a woman that had a lip augmentation using Versa fillers.
You’re presumably acquainted with numerous injectable dermal fillers, like Restylane, Juvederm, Juvederm Ultra, Sculptra and Radiesse. One you presumably haven’t known about is Revanesse Versa. It’s another filler from a home-grown Canadian company called Prollenium Medical Technologies.
I had not known about them either until my injector Laura Riehl-Tonn try it an attempt. She disclosed to me it was a smooth hyaluronic acid filler that functioned admirably for filling nasolabial creases and expanding lip volume. I didn’t have an issue with facial wrinkles yet needed some additional lip volume. I trust Laura, so decided to try it out.
To make sure you know, I was not brought into the world with little lips but rather they aren’t as full as I need them to be. I’ve had filler injected into my lips already to include volume, so I recognized what’s in store for me this time around.
Revanesse has lidocaine in it like numerous different fillers, so you don’t encounter much torment at your infusion destinations. I felt a little consuming like sensation as the filler was infused that was not by any stretch of the imagination awkward, it just felt somewhat odd. The injection needles were little as well and I was left with no wounding after the filer was injected. I had a slight bit of swelling and that was it.
After I had the treatment, the results were instant and I was very satisfied when I looked in the mirror. I am so content with the result of my Revanesse treatment. My lips look extraordinary and succulent. This filler might be new however I like it.
Revanesse was recently endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States. It will be a good use for people in the United States and all over the world.
Versa filler cost
The average cost of Versa filler treatments ranges from $500 to $1000. This depends on different factors such as the qualification of the physician that is going to perform the treatment, the areas that require treatment, and location.
Versa filler before and after
For a better understanding of how excellent Versa filler works, we are going to show you some before and after pictures of patients that have undergone the treatment.
- Before and after photo of Versa filler under eyes
The photo below is a lady that did a Versa filler treatment for her under eyes.
The before picture of the lady shows irregularities in her facial contours. The after picture shows a facial balance and symmetry. Her face looks fuller and firmer with all her contours perfectly in place.
- Before and after photo of Versa filler for cheek
The photo below shows the before and after result of the face of a lady who undergone facial Versa filler
The before photo shows how deep the lines from the base of her nose looks. After the treatment, the lines are significantly reduced to the extent that they are barely seen. Her face looks firmer, younger and smoother.
- Before and after photo of Versa filler for lips
The photo below shows the lips of a lady that undergone a Versa filler lip augmentation
The first photo of the lips looks thinner.
The second photo was taken after Versa filler lip augmentation was completed.
The lips look fuller, fluffy and plump. The shape of the lips is more pronounced and looks sexier. The lips look soft and hydrated.
Side effects and risks associated with Versa filler treatment
The risks and side effects of Versa filler treatment are very minimal. However, like every skincare procedure, there are some side effects or risks that may occur.
To minimize the risk of developing side effects, ask your doctor important questions to know if you are a right candidate for the procedure. If you have any health conditions or you are on any medications, let your doctor know about it.
Common side effects that may arise are;
- Redness of the skin
- Swelling of the face
- Bleeding at the injection site (usually stops in a few minutes)
- Itching around the treatment area
- The skin near the injection site turns whitish
- Vision changes
Complications or risks that may occur include:
- Weakness of the facial muscles
- Severe headache
- Face dropping
- Weakness in arms or legs
- Blurred vision
- Acne-like skin eruptions
- Skin sensitivity
- Skin infection
- Skin necrosis
- Rare cases of partial version loss
- Rare cases of difficulty in breathing
- Unintentional injection of product into the blood vessel which could lead to severe allergic reaction, damage to blood vessels, vision abnormalities or blindness.
If you are experiencing any chronic side effects or complications, you should inform your doctor and seek immediate medical help.